HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2014-08-23

Peace on a grassy hill

Hello Blog Friends!  This card should've gone in my prior post - simple boy cards, so I wanted to include it for you.   On this card, I did some masking  to make the sun and the grassy hill.  Used Spellbinders "Labels One" s4-161  nestabilities to make a frame and then pop-dotted it to front of card.  Stamp set is from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps. Colored in with copics.  I hand wrote " peace" on the actual frame.....reminds me of that wonderful song that says "peace, peace, wonderful peace coming down from the the Father above...."   

Hope you enjoy!  Tomorrow is Monday.  May it be the beginning of a wonderful and blessed week for all of you!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/36885924@N00/6766155061/

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!