HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2009-02-11

Recycling, Re-Purposing, Re-using....

....whatever you want to call it....here are some storage ideas for you to use in your art studio from my recycling adventures. Remember, to pause the SLIDE show for reading purposes, hold the mouse over the picture.

Hope you enjoyed this picture slide...comments always welcomed! Enjoy your evening!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Mary these are great ideas. I have found a BIG stash of old bail canning jars for storage of craft items. I have so many that I will be selling them (hopefully this summer) to make money for crafting tools and the like. I never thought to store my litlle bottles of stickles upside down. Thanks for the tip.

Estela said...

I just stumbled across your blog and am captivated! Wish I'd known ablut the Gerber food idea a year ago when my youngest ate the baby food in them. It's so convenient and I love that it's reducing and reusing!

Anonymous said...

Cool! I used to have those gerber containers as storage for little embellishments also. Aren't they cute? :D

Henri said...

Thanks great blog ppost

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!