HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-09-10

Paper Piecing with the Mimi Collection







I don't know what happened to my last post. My pictures for the "Remember September" PaperCrafting month didn't show up. So let's try it again. Here are the "Mimi" paper collection samples. I did some paper piecing on these.

For newbies, here's a quick "how to" on paper piecing:

1- stamp your full image on white cardstock and color in only the hair, face & arms.

2- stamp different parts of your image on different parts of your patterned paper. You will cut out these images and adhere them back to the white cardstock, thus, paper piecing. This is a neat way to add interest and alot of dimension to your work.




Contact me to purchase your Coordinating Paper Sets so you too can start paper piecing some scrapbook or rubber stamped artwork. Have a blessed day!!

5 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Your slide show is so fun. What a great way to present a tutorial. Adorable cards, too.

Jennifer Hodge said...

Great tutorial! are those TAC stamps? We don't have those in Canada! I really like your blog and I will be subscribing.

Jennifer Hodge said...

Also I will be adding you to my blogroll as Mary's Paper Blessing's...is that alright?

Mary Leeson said...

Thanks Linda, loved your Halloween stuff! Wow!

Mary Leeson said...

Queen of Scrap, I have a friend who has two kids with the names Taylor and Trevor. How wild is that?! Enjoyed your blog - congrats on hitting 1000!!!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!