HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-09-12

Girl, It's All About the Belly!

I borrowed my friend's camera (thanks Sheryll), since mine is getting fixed, and I'm trying to post some of the things I've been working on.

Isn't this a cute card for an expectant mom? Just love Mabelle Ramirez' stamp sets - especially this one called "It's Swell." She's awesome. Que dices, Mabelle. Te gusta esta tarjeta? I hope so. Used Catelynne paper collection.

2 comments:

Awna said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Girl, this card is so precious! I found your blog post via Google and what an awesome surprise!! Thank you so much for your kind comments and for welcoming my art to your home. I appreciate it so much.

You are so talented!!

hugs.

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!