HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-09-29

Genevieve Gift Box

Here's a gift box I made for our Ohio Gathering birthday gift wrapping challenge. I used the "Genevieve" paper (my favorite paper collection!) I didn't have enough of the same ribbon so I didn't like the way it turned out. I made something completely different. I just wanted to show you how you can alter a simple gift box with TAC's wonderful patterned papers!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!