HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-02-17

"Love With All Your Heart" Treat Bags

For "newbies," here's a quick treat bag to make for special occasions. I made these for our people in our Fellowship and I do believe they were blessed by them. Although, I have to admit I think they enjoyed my husband's surprise treat for them as well...we had chocolate covered grapes after fellowship!! You think we had enuff chocolates??!

I designed it so they could use the heart as a bookmark later... I used a verse from Matthew 22:37 since my husband was teaching on the subject of The Power to Love that evening.


Here's all you do: Fill a cellophane bag (you can usually find these in the candy-making section of craft stores) with candy, cut a heart shape, stamp your favorite saying on white cardstock. Adhere this to some patterned paper and then to the heart. I dry-embossed the heart with the swirls background first. I added a teeny rhinestone below the focal point. Punch a hole on the side top of the heart, thread a ribbon thru it and tie it around the treat bag! That's it...so quick and such a sweet treat, huh?

And as we all know, it's all in the "presentation"...I tucked a red napkin in my white basket and placed the treats inside to display them. Thanks for visiting me. Have an awesome evening!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These treat bags are cute, easy to make and inexpensive. Just what I need. Thanks for sharing this idea.

I guess I'm sheltered, but I've never heard of chocolate covered grapes. Yum!

Susan

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!