HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-12-09

Tutorial: One Sheet Mini Albums

As I mentioned in a prior post....okay, I know it's been awhile because I presented these mini albums at Rita Holmes' SW Ohio Gathering. LOL! Sorry it took so long stampers. Anyhow, I would like to share the simple instructions for these quick and cute ONE SHEET mini albums. I have a SLIDE show below for you to view. Remember to pause the slide show, hold your mouse over the picture. I've listed four different size papers you could use. These are so much fun and easy and they do make great quick yet elegant-looking gifts! The papers are all The Angel company patterned papers and because they are so beautiful, there's not much embellishing to do. I like that. Using your Scor-Pal scoring tool, score as follows for each of the different size patterned papers: For 12x12 paper: Score at 3-1/2" and at 9" For 9x9 paper: Score at 2-1/2" and at 6-1/2" For 8x8 paper: Score at 2" and at 5-1/2" For 6x6 paper: Score at 1-1/2" and 4" After scoring you will fold...please use your bone folder for crisp creases. Place some red tape on the end of sheet and adhere. At this point it will look like a tube. Fold this in half using your bone folder. That's it! See Slide Samples. You basic album is complete. You can then staple the back spine, hole punch it and thread ribbon thru it. Or you can use your Zutter bind-it-all spiral wire rings. (Remember you can get your Scor-pal and Zutter Bind-it-all at half-price as part of your TAC hostess rewards..email me if have questions.) Decorate as little or as much as pleases your taste.
Your turn to share. Link up to this post so we can all see your wonderful works! Thanks again for coming over to visit me. God bless you abundantly during this holiday season!!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Hi Mary!
Well, this isn't my creation, but I thought I would link up anyway because this creation is YOURS!
http://paperjewels.blogspot.com/2008/01/festive-photo-ornaments.html
I loved all the goodies you sent me last year, especially the tiny one sheet books. They look so cute as tree ornaments. Thans again and Merry Christmas! Jewels

Angela K said...

T hese are so sweet! TFS

Barb said...

These are adorable, Mary! What a quick and pretty FunShop project... can't wait to try one!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!