HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-12-07

Tutorial: Corner Bookmarks

Last week I shared a tutorial on how we could RE-USE the inside of a #10 envelope. Today I'll share what to do with the outside of envelopes (especially during the holiday season when we get so many greeting cards!) Well, if we cut off the two bottom corners of envelopes we can make some wonderful corner bookmarks. So simple,huh? I put together some ideas for you on my SLIDE show below. Remember to place mouse over picture to "pause" the slide show. I would like to invite you to visit the Inspirational Craft Blog where you'll get blessed with all the inspiration shared by many artists and where I'm honored to have a few tutorials featured. Thanks for dropping by stampers!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!