HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-08-04

Using DP Tags/Embellishments as Photo Frames


Here's a quick and simple 8"x8" page I made with the tags/embellishments from the "Hemingway" paper collection. Lots of times we don't use up all the tags and here's one way to put them to use. Use them as mini photo frames for a quick scrapbook layout. I used "F is for Family" hostess stamp set for the words. These were some of the tags I still had left over after I made the cards in the "Tutorial-make the use of paper stretch" post and picture slide. (If you scroll down to that post you can see how it complements this post.) So you see these punch-out tags/embellishments are very versatile - nothing goes to waste here and they go a looooong way! Sorry for the bad picture scan, but you get the idea of using tags as photo frames.

6 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

That is an awesome idea Mary!!! I would have never thought of that!!

Jen said...

I love this idea! I always end up with extras of the tags.

Anonymous said...

That is so clever Mary! Now I know what I am going to do with all of my many extra tags.

Awna said...

great idea Mary!

AnnMarie said...

Hi Mary!

Love your work! It is very inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you too for stopping my blog to say hello!
Take care!

AnnMarie : )

senovia said...

You were so right commenting on my blog! This IS great paper! I love your tag idea. I hardly ever use the tags.

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!