HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-09-29

Don't Throw Away Those Scraps!

Okay because I enjoy this Genevieve paper so much, I don't throw away any of my scraps. Here I used 2" and under scraps to make this cute scalloped mini tag. I know somewhere "they" say you should throw away scraps 1/4 of a sheet or less. Are they crazy? They certainly can't be talking about TAC paper collections!!! Haha!!


2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is adorable! I am a scrap horder too, and when it comes to patterned paper I am REALLY bad. Thanks for the cute idea.

Stampin' Meg said...

You are one scrappy gal, Mary! This card is fabulous.

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!