HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-02-21

Blessings From Norway!


Look at what I received last week from my friend Tonje who lives in Norway! She sent me a package that included this beautiful card AND all of these goodies just to bless me...aren't they wonderful? Isn't SHE wonderful for doing that? She sent me lots of stamp/scrap embellishments and she even stamped out images of Tilda for my use! How thoughtful of her, right?






So did I meet Tonje on one of my trips to Norway you say? Nope, I've never been there although it would be neat to visit. I met Tonje thru her blog. She left a comment on my blog and asked if it was okay to link up to mine. I really do appreciate other papercrafting bloggers linking up here...that's how we get to know each other and we get to share our ideas and learn from one another. Well, when I went to her blog I was blown away...she had a "write-up" on me! Whoa...what? In essence, she shared how we appreciate each other's artwork and how we enjoy sharing with others what we've learned.

Tonje is very talented and she recently had a 6-page magazine spread on a national Norwegian magazine! Her attention to "detail" is one of my favorite features of her artwork along with her incredibly intense watercoloring technique! I'm believing some of that talent rubs off on me!haha!
Well, I'm certain you enjoyed meeting my friend, Tonje Almnes. Give her a visit and get blessed with her artwork. Also keep her in your prayers, her family was about to go on vacation and her little girl Maia is ill. I'm believing 3John 2 for her- "beloved I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health even as thy soul prosperth." Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!