HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-07-06

Tutorial: Stamping with Water cont'd

Sorry for the posting duplication...computer problems. I apologize for my absence, have been a bit busy but now I am ready to come back and do what I enjoy best...teach and share my joy of stamping. Techniques...haven't done rubber stamping techniques in a while so I thought we'd do a simple technique. I call it "Stamping with Water" and it is so easy yet the results look like you've spent lotsa time on it. I've put a "Photo Show" together with many samples.

Supplies used: Water! Very inexpensive, huh? Take two scot towels and place them on a paper plate. Add water on top...this will be your "INKPAD".

Paper: Glossy paper

Kaleidacolor inkpads: Blue Breeze, Autumn Leaves, Berry Blaze.

Stamp sets: R2026 Deco Designs, R2702 Simply Divine, T2105 Inspirational Sayings, T908 Dance with your Spirit, T2691 Circle Sampler, T2803 Aged Ornaments. Sorry for some reason I can't get the links to these items tonite. Sorry. Go to my online store and you should be able to get them there.

After you view my tutorial, please try it and link here with YOUR artwork! Would love to see what you've done. So sit back and enjoy! If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks all for dropping by and visiting me!!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!