HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-07-08

Register to Win "Toodle Loo"!!

Click here and register to Win the "Toodle Loo" Set from The Angel Company. You have til July 31st so go register now! What you could win: • Toodle Loo™ Soar With It Paper Collection retail value: $6.95 • Toodle Loo™ Cardstock retail value: $6.50 • Toodle Loo™ Ribbon retail value: $4.95 • Toodle Loo™ Hardware retail value: $4.50 • On Safari Stamp Set retail value: $15.95 • Running Stitches Stamp Set retail value: $15.95 Total retail value: $54.80 This is a really FUN set of stamps, paper, etc. Here are some samples of what I've done with Toodle Loo: I altered a York Peppermint Patty TIN (my favorite candy!) with the Toodle Loo paper. Then I made teenie baby tags to put on the inside. It was very easy since this set has one sheet of these cute baby animal images. I just cut them out, layered them to cardstock and tied rick-rak to them. That's it! I think I was able to get 8 tiny tags in the tin: I then altered those tiny ribbon spools (that you can find at Michaels or Joanns) with the paper and made these adorable gift tags: You have til July 31st so go register now! Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

BarbL said...

Mary,
I LOVE your spool tags! What a brilliant idea! I'm glad I saved those things.
Barb L.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Your samples are too cool!!! Wow!!!

:-)

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!