HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-07-04

Happy 4th of July!

"What joy for the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people he has chosen as his inheritance" is the NLT version of Psalms 33:12. It reminds me of ALL the freedoms I have to be thankful for in life...not just today as we celebrate Independence Day, but EVERY SINGLE day!! I do thank God for our men and women in our Armed Forces, for blessing and protecting them and for taking care of their families. I have such high regard for our soldiers and am believing they'll have a blessed day especially today!! I stamped this patriotic journal a few years back and it is one of my favorite patriotic scenes. Happy 4th of July! God bless!!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!