HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-07-14

Purse Full of Blessings

We know that one of the greatest healing realities in life is the written Word, God's awesome Word! I made this gift for a friend of mine who was hospitalized this week. It is a cute little purse with four scripture verses to bless her. This particular stamp set "Scriptures" is from TAC's retired sets, but I sure love it and use it ALL the time. If you're interested in this stamp set, I'm sure I can find it from one of the other TAC demonstrators. Let me know. I know some of you have asked where I get my scripture stamps...mostly I use TAC's stamps. Click here to see TAC's INSPIRATIONAL selections. Click here to see their FAITHBOOKING stamp sets...check out the one entitled "Heavenly Father"...isn't it awesome?! You must see their SIGNATURE SERIES and check out "Bookoo Blessings" and "More Abundance"...you'll love that you can do so much with these! Well, enjoy the rest of your day and may it be a HAPPY one!!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!