HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-03-05

SW Ohio Gathering

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I just got back from Rita Holmes' S.W. Ohio TAC (The Angel Company) Gathering and it was a blast! I met so many wonderful ladies and learned so many awesome things! Rita invited me to do a "demo" for this rubber stamping/scrapping group so I decided Iwanted to share on "not wasting" any of our beautiful TAC paper collections. I designed 3 displayboards detailing how to maximize the use of our decorative papers as follows: how to "enhance" our papers giving them your own unique style, how to make "one sheet" ideas for 8x8", 8-1/2x11", 9x9" and 12x12" sheets of paper, and the last one was "don't throw away those scraps". I will post the displayboards I made for that presentation later on and I'll have some tutorials to share with you all as well. I had lotsa fun doing this! In the meantime, here are some of the card "swaps" I received this weekend. (For newbies, a card swap is where you share card ideas by making & swapping one card front for each participant in the swap.) Take a look at the slideshow below. Are these ladies talented or what? So now you have all these free IDEAS for inspiration. Just remember it's common courtesy to give "credit" where it's due....please mention the artists' name/names if you decide to use their card ideas elsewhere. Another great treat that weekend was the fellowship and the "sharing" of God's Word with many of you ladies ...thank you for blessing my life!! I'll be back soon to share TAC's Feb/March specials...you're gonna love 'em and my March "giveaway" needs to be posted also. See ya!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!