HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-03-07

Springtime Ideas



TAC's Spring Supplement is here and you're gonna love it!! Plenty of ideas for your SPRING projects. Here's a sneak peek of some of the new stamp images that I believe will bless you. Click on the pictures for a larger view of the stamp sets.


Such a cute monkey hangin' around and an "udderly" cute moo cow collection, wouldn't you say?


This is one of my new favorites....with Resurrection Sunday in a few weeks, greeting cards made with these "unique" sets will certainly bless your friends and families!


PLEASE NOTE there are project cards at the bottom of the spring supplement for your inspiration along with the instructions! Pretty neat & handy, huh? Let me know if you'd like me to mail you a supplement.


To view the rest of the SPRING SUPPLEMENT just click here. You may shop my online store at your convenience from the Spring Supplement BUT when you email me with your order, you can qualify for the free hostess sets and free GWP stamp sets with your $30 purchase specials. NOTE during March and April all rewards are DOUBLED!! See my next post as it details all the TAC specials currently going on...questions? Email me...would love to help you out. Have a great day...well looks like it's evening time...sweet sleep to you all!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!