HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-03-21

My First "Tonje" Card





First of all, sorry for the mess up on the Tutorial: Quick Ribbon Tieing. I had to update and resend it because it wasn't showing up for some reason...so sorry for the email duplications. Okay, now let's continue....

Remember my friend Tonje sent me a "blessings from Norway" package with the Tilda stamp images and embellishements? Well, I finally was able to design a card with the goodies she sent me. Thanks again Tonje for all the inspiration and for your KIND heart!!

I used TAC's large doodle frame from the "My Story" t2821 stamp set. I think this frame really matches up well with the girl image. I then stamped the words from the "Faithbooking" t2835 stamp set in the center of the frame. I layered this on paper from the "Rockin' Roxie Matchbook kit" because it matched up perfectly with the inks I used to color, and adhered it to the card front. I so would love to watercolor as well as she does....I just keep pushing on and keep practicing! Here is HER card that I used as my inspiration point:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary .
These are so cute and you did a great job ..I have to know if there is somewhere online or whatever to be able to get those stamps . I love , love , love them
please e-mail me vindina@tds.net
thanks Diana
two thumbs up!

Angela K said...

Too cute, you did a great job!! Love those images!!

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...these are super...some of your best I think!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!