HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-03-21

Spring Time



I'm using TAC's new "Spring Time" t2944 stamp set from our new Spring Supplement. I love how easy it is to make nature scenes like this one. This Chartreuse green inkpad color makes me think of spring and I like it!! I also love that psalm from our "Be Still" t2890 stamp set...it goes very well with this set as far as wording goes. what do you think?

3 comments:

nic_d said...

Wow! I love this card. I have this set--but haven't used it yet. Now I have some inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Monica-FC said...

that is sooo cool. thanks for showing how to use this stamp et. I was looking at it in the catty.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So beautiful! I love your card!
:-)

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!