HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-07-05

WOW! New Catalog is Beautiful!!



I couldn't wait to show you our new catalog - so I used my own copy which you can see is written on and already has turned-up corners. Sorry. But you will definitely love this catalog and here are some reasons why:

-Brand new Hostess Sets, new "Gift with Purchase"stamps. GWP's are the free stamps YOU get to choose and will receive w/$30 purchase. These will change twice a year, yeah! (These free stamp sets are only available when I place the order for you.)

-We have 8 new paper collection sets this year and they are beautiful!

-These new paper sets have "coordinating" cardstock, hardware, inks and ribbons.

-There are 200 stamp sets that are under $12!

-We have CIRCLE Stamps which are real big right now!

-We have tins, chipboard books, coasters, chipboard alphabets, Cropodile, punches, embellishments, art supplies, flowers, paper collections, circle stamps, etc., etc.


The catalogs are $4.95 plus shipping.
They are free if you were a Hostess with me this year.
They are free when you schedule a "Funshop" with me.

I'm working on an "OPEN HOUSE" date so I can show you all the new products and samples!

Be one of the first to receive our new catalog! Email me with your correct address information or visit me at http://myleeson.ismyangel.net where YOU can start ordering out of the new catalog at YOUR convenience. Note: not all new products have been updated to our system so keep checking back!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't wait to see the new catalog! thanks for the sneak peek!

btw, I "tagged" you on my blog. Don't worry about playing along, just wanted to list you as a blogger I really, really enjoy! Thanks for what you do!

Mary Leeson said...

Thanks, Julie, for those kind words! Yeah, the catalog is awesome and will really bless ya!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!