HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-07-02

Are You Here?? TAC Seminar Photos - opening day

Just returned from seminar and it was wonderful! I volunteered to be part of the "paparazzi" for the Club Med ladies. So we took lotsa pictures for TAC.They rolled out the red carpet for them, had their hollywood "stars" on the floor with their name next to it and more! Here are some photos for you to look at while I get ready to show you some of the artwork I featured at the "Faithbooking 101 Class" I was blessed to present to the ladies. Just CLICK and slide your cursor arrow on the cube - move it up, down, left, right -which ever direction you want to go to see a photo. CLICK on the picture to STOP the cube and focus in on a picture. Leave comments!

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Great photos, Mary. I was one of the paprazzi!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!