HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2012-07-04

Happy 4th of July!

Hello and God bless you in the powerful name of Jesus Christ  and Happy 4th of July to you all!

I quickly wanted to share some of my patriotic artwork from classes and some I just made for myself...you all know how much I love Americana projects!













Thanks for visiting me and may God continue to bless America just as Psalms 33:12 promises, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance."  Enjoy your day celebrating AMERICA!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/36885924@N00/6766155061/

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!