HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-10-05

See My Samples in the New Fall Supplement

The new TAC Fall Supplement is here! I'm so excited to share with you that I designed samples for three of the new stamps sets in TAC's Fall Supplement! I was so blessed to have been given that opportunity. My favorite stamp set was the "Birdy Holiday" - what do you think? These samples are located on pages 9 and 10 of the supplement but if you want to see the whole supplement click here. I'm believing you'll enjoy making your holiday projects with these newbies. Thanks for visiting me and let me know if I can help you with your stamping or scrapbooking projects. Bless~




1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Gorgeous, Mary- I ordered the birdy set because I liked your samoles so well!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!