HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-10-10

Okay, Fall Is Here!



>
There! I said it! It takes me a long time before I can say that word since I don't ever want summer (my favorite season) to be over! But then when I'm at our favorite pumpkin farm and I see all of God's blessings, I'm totally okay with it! Here are some photos my boys and I took last weekend. Believing you'll enjoy them!



1 comment:

Scrappermania said...

Amo las flores! Que bello ramo!

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!