HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2011-06-23

God Bless America card

Welcome back!  You will see that I'm in the patriotic projects mode.  In my last class we made some patriotic scenes and from that project I've been so inspired to make other patriotic papercrating. 

I wanted to use a different shade of blue instead of the regular navy blue so I used this marine blue from Core'dinations to make this card: 



Here's how I made this:
-fold 4-1/4x11" marine blue cs in half.  This card will open from bottom up.
-on 4x5-1/4" white cs I stamped the row of stars on top and bottom.  Then I stamped the statue of liberty image &  the God bless America with fired red Distress Inkpad.
-to finish, stamped the splattered ink image with Tumbled Glass inkpad all over the stamped white cs.
-with my Mother's Day Cricut cartridge I cut the banner:  key 44, 1-1/4".  Isn't it cute?
-with my Graphically Speaking Cricut I cut the stars: key 16, shift, icon blackout.
-adhere stars to banner.  Adhere thread to banner then pop dot it at an angle to right the side of card.
-inside the card you will adhere 3-1/4 x 5" white cs panel and
 stamp a red star to bottom as per photo.



Tomorrow I will show you some different  patriotic banners and other goodies that I've been working on. 


May you be inspired to make your own red, white and blue goodness.  I'd like to see what you came up with.  Thanks for dropping by and God bless America!!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!