HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2011-01-16

Honeysuckle Pink - The New Hue for 2011

According to the Pantone color wizards, Honeysuckle Pink is the new color for 2011.... I forgot to mention this in my post below.  You can read all about it in the Wall Street Journal. I thought is was a fascinating article, as you know, I love ALL colors.  This color of pink below is sweet, don't you think?




2 comments:

sweetybird09 said...

I think that is interesting about the pink color being popular, I like the things you make, they are nice!

Larisa said...

very beautiful paper was used here - love it)))

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!