HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2009-01-27

Coming Soon! "Serendipity" Magalogue

Mark your calendars! February 1, 2009. That's when our new Spring/Summer 2009 The Angel Company "Magalogue" will go "live" and we'll be able to place orders from it. I can only show you the front cover right now but I will show you some of the new stamp sets (and they are beautiful, too!) when I receive all the info. Just wanted to give you a "sneak peek"...you're gonna love it!!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!