HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-04-09

See Me on "Take 3"

Well, not me but my scrapbook page! Click "Take 3" which is part of TAC's Creative Corner. Take 3 is where three designers use the same photo and TAC materials and then allowed to design a project their own way. I had lots of fun using the "Hip Hop" paper collection since I was able to use at least 3 sheets on my scrapbook page layout for "IZEK." On one of the sheets I cut out the frogs and used them as embellishments! The paper is very versatile. To make the frogs look more dimensional, I took the "CLEAR" pen from the Glaze Gelly Pen set and coated the frogs with it. Gave it a really neat look. I use the Clear Glaze pens ALOT for a quick 3-D look!! In fact, I'll be posting here soon on how to make your own embellishments out of chipboard. Come back & see me! thanks again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your things almost as much as I love you!

Awna

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!