HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-03-05

"Terrific Touches" on TAC website!


My matching pen and post-it pad set was picked to be one of the 8 "Terrific Touches" on our TAC website! I was blessed! I really enjoyed making these - I'll have a tutorial on this soon. I used "Rustic Chic" paper and used the "Artsy Elements" TC2622 stamp set to stamp a flourish on the bottom right-hand side of the paper. Would love to hear from you if you have any questions. Thanks.

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!