HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-03-26

March Incentive 10 Stamp-Set for You!

Our Incentive Set this month is a mini seasonal set entitled "TINY SPRING". It retails for $5.95 but can be yours for $3.95 with a $30 purchase or it can be yours FREE with $150 Funshop! Let me know if you want me to add it to your order as this is not offered thru online-shopping at Angelnet, only thru me. Thanks - you'll enjoy this cute set!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!