HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2012-01-26

Turned Mistake into Vintage Valentine

I wanted to cut a scalloped card into an A2 size but made an error and cut it half the size...er, hate when this happens! lol.  

Didn't want to waste it so I decorated it with a vintage image. 

Since the small scalloped card opened up, I stamped a music note background on an A2 size cardstock.... making this a flat card by the time I was finished with it..

and ready to send out my Vintage Valentine to someone!





Pin It




No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!