HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2011-02-18

Think Spring

Hi! Here are a few quick cards I made using up extra labels/frames die cuts and border punches.  I believe they were from the Lacy Label cartridge and EK punches.  Any questions on how they were made, let me know.

Hi Nate!  I just spoke with my son in college....that always blesses me!....I was telling him about this post.  And off I go looking for some pictures he requested.

So here are my cards.  Thanks for dropping by!




4 comments:

changedbyHim said...

Simple, but showing His handiwork. I love your attention to detail. I am in the process of acquiring a Silhouette. Do you think you will be able to teach me a few things when I get it?
Agape<><,
ChangedbyHim (Reva Hash)

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Wow, very beautiful flowers! Your cards are so pretty. I'm a new follower. If you get a chance, stop by my blog and if you like it, become a follower of mine. TFS

stacy
http://www.mycraftingtime.com

Anne said...

Your cards are very pretty. Love the flowers.

Dina said...

very petty ards! Dina

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!