HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2010-05-13

In the Mommy Business

Hello friends and crafters!  No, my computer isn't fixed yet and not too happy about that I must say .... anyhow I'm using my hubby's tonite.  I just wanted to let you know how honored I was when Eliza Rae from In The Mommy Business asked to do a review on my "Paper Blessings" Etsy shoppe!!  I was so blessed and I just wanted you to go over to their blog where they have GIVEAWAYS....including some from me.....mine end May20th.  Thanks very much Eliza for your kind heart  and for such a wonderful review!!  God bless your life more today than yesterday.  Thanks all for visiting me tonite.

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!