HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2009-06-19

Dots, dots, dots!

"Dots" is the theme for this card...can you tell? lol! The dotted flower pot was my inspiration for this theme. So first I went and dry-embossed the brown cardstock using the cuttlebug swiss dot folder. Then I freehanded some pink dots on the white background cs with my pink marker. Here's a close up of the pink dots: I used the "Garden Joy" stamp set. Stamped them, colored them in and then cut them out. I used a teenie pop dot on the top of the flower and on the birdie for 3-d effect. TIP: Use different "portions" of a rubber stamp for greater stamp usage. Notice how I stamped the flower portion of the potted plant on the bottom and top of the white cs to tie it all together. I used a scripture verse from "Inspirational Sayings" for the focal point of my card. Thanks again for visiting my blog. May God bless you with sweet sleep tonite!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!