HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2009-03-04

I was listed on....

Etsy's Treasury! I was so surprised and so delighted to receive an email saying that my "Paper Blessings" Etsy Shoppe was chosen to be listed in Etsy's Treasury! The Treasury is a listing of twelve (12) shoppes that are featured for two weeks and are picked by other Etsy members...so you can see why it is a great honor for me! Thanks go to Totally Crosses Etsy Shoppe for including me in this treasury! Click here to view it. This particular Treasury is entitled "Praise Him" and it has some unique and inspirational handmade items that certainly give God the Glory...okay!...I love that! If you have time go take a quick look. Thank you for lookin' and for sharing in my good news!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Mary,

Congratulations on your Etsy Shop being placed in the Treasury. You certainly deserve it.

God bless you my friend,
Linda

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!