HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-05-12

May SOTM and Vintage Set

For newbies, you can purchase our "Stamp of the Month" stamp set with your $30 purchase for only $6.95 for a 7-stamp set and $4.25 for a 2-stamp "Vintage" set.

This month is the "Auld Lang Syne" set and also the "Flag Quilt" Vintage Set which I love both because I LOVE patriotic anything! Patriotic reminds me of all the freedoms made available to us...thanks to God, of course! Make sure you click on the highlighted "Auld Lang Syne" to see some wonderful samples of this set.

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!