HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2008-04-22

Awards!

I was honored with the Arte y Pico award. The write-up says it is given to people "for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language." Goodness...thank you so very much...I was so surprised and honored! The following people blessed me with this recognition and I would like to recognize them as well. Pam has such a "sweet and tender" heart. Tonje my friend from Norway has such a big "giving" heart. Rita has a very "sharing" heart as she hesitates NOT to share all her know-how. Please visit their wonderful websites and tell them I sent you! I also received a BLOGGED.com rating for my blog. The editors of Blogged.com "recently reviewed my blog and have given it an 8.1 score out of (10) in the Recreation/Hobbies category of Blogged.com. Blogs are evaluated based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style." So I was very blessed and honored to have received that rating for my little ole blog! This encourages and inspires me to continue with this blog and make sure my Heavenly Father receives the glory! Thank you friends for visiting me...I love it!

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!