HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-06-21

Make Your Own Wedding Layout - Two Better Than One


June is the month for weddings - yeah! Here's a quick scrapbook layout you can bless someone with when you don't have so much time on your hands and you have a wedding gift to give. Here's how to make this:

-I used an 8x8 sheet of the "Rustic Chic" Wing It paper collection. All I did was layer the picture to the cardstock that has "Two are better than one...a three-fold cord is not quickly broken" printed at the top of it.

-I added the braided ribbon to symbolize the "3-fold cord" which represents the husband, the wife and God at the center of the marriage relationship from Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.

-I added the "two hearts" silver charm to the ribbon to represent the couple.

-I edged the paper with "Cognac Brown" pallete inkpad to give the page some depth.

-That's it. How quick and easy,huh?

Click on picture for a larger view of the layout. Click here for my TAC online store where you can find highlighted and other TAC items.

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!