HELLO and welcome! Free Tutorials - learn how to make the projects on this blog

Scroll all the way down to bottom LEFT SIDE for list of free tutorials.



2007-01-24

Love U Pocket Card


The heart slides out from this Luv U pocket card - you can see this better in the second picture. I used pigment inks for the direct-to-paper technique. The "Hip Hop" paper collection was used and I covered the letter U from the "Grunge Alphabet" with this paper as well. The words are from "Dance with your spirit" set - designed by our own Rita Kegg, I might add! I finished it off by stamping stitching from the "Running Stitching" set. Let me know if you want directions and dimensions of this card.

No comments:

You may purchase my cards and artwork

at my "Paper Blessings" ETSY Shoppe.

Copyright

All content, including text and pictures is ©Mary Leeson and is intended to be used for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. Thank you so much for visiting us!